Do you have a boring balcony and instead imagine a tropical oasis? We have the latest ranges of outdoor furniture ready to transform your place so you can holiday at home year round.
Tricks and tips
- Use modular pieces of furniture and consider the layout to maximize views inside and outside, and include places to curl up.
- Alternate the heights of plants using plant stands, hangers and various pots and occasional tables so they look eclectic rather than like an assembly line.
- Add lighting like lanterns, candles, festoon lights and fire pits to create and ambient mood.
- Using a textured or patterned outdoor rug can really create focus.
- Try incorporating bbqs and a/c units as plant stands when they are not in use to help camouflage them.
- Large palms like Strelitzia Nicolai, golden cane palms and Lady palms make an impact and can screen off areas creatively.
- Combining different textures in containers adds interest.